Adviser Support Executive
Thorpe Park, Leeds
Hours of work
37.5 hours per week (hours of work will be flexible and dictated by the needs of the business, therefore it is expected that the successful applicant will work those hours necessary to successfully discharge the duties of the role).
To support financial advisors who specialise in Lifetime Mortgages in helping them get their clients the best possible customer outcomes. You’ll be working one-to-one with financial advisors, whilst proactively managing a wide range of accounts and building strong relationships to support business growth.
You’ll be working in an enthusiastic, talented, hard-working team with a focus on providing exceptional support services to financial advisors. In addition, you’ll be building your own product knowledge and extensive understanding of the cutting-edge Advise Wise Platform & support systems.
- Being the go-to person for all advisor queries, you will need to keep up to date with the later life market and how our software works.
- Providing first-class support to advisers through phone calls, email and live chat with a focus on efficiently resolving their specific query
- Help identify and resolve challenges encountered by advisors using our online platform.
- Provide online, interactive software demos to prospective advisors.
- Ensure advisors love using our software and encourage them to leave us positive reviews.
- Make Inbound and outbound calls for adviser support and relationship building.
- Input, verify and manage advisor records inside our internal CRM.
- Management of shared email inboxes and live chat function.
This job description is not exhaustive and serves only as a broad outline of the duties required. This job description may be amended as necessary.
- A genuine appreciation of the impact market leading customer service has, and the desire to deliver at an industry-best standard.
- A flexible approach and the motivation to go above-and-beyond for our advisors, striving to build the strongest relationships.
- Comfortable on the telephone (inbound & outbound). In addition to video calling.
- Proactive in identifying problems and helping resolve them.
- Professional and enthusiastic in all aspects of the role.
- Adept and comfortable in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
- Confident in identifying process-led improvements and working closely with the internal tech team to deliver tangible operational changes.
- Excellent time keeping and time management.
Skills & Experience
- Experienced in customer facing roles.
- Computer literate with enhanced understanding of Microsoft Office and CRMs.
- Comfortable promoting themselves and the business across all written and verbal mediums.
- Analytical with an enjoyment of problem solving.
- Experience within financial services, ideally within Equity Release / Mortgage market(s).
- Lifetime Mortgage product knowledge.
- CeMAP / CeRER qualification (or willingness to study towards)